Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

25 facts about me!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been really busy with revision as exams are about to start this week, boo! :-( So I decided to the 25 facts about me tag as I've seen many of my favourite bloggers and youtubers do this tag and it seems like a lot of fun (comment below if you'd like my top ten youtubers post) Enjoy! 

1) I am obsessed with McDonalds
2) I love TV shows like the vampire diaries and gossip girl
3) Lip products are my favourite makeup purchases!
4) I'm in year 11
5) I've been on two TV shows 
6) I do bollywood dancing 
7) I've been to Kenya more than 10 times
8) I love traveling and I have a long list of places I want to visit in the future
9) My birthday is in one months time (June the 10th)
10) I've visited the Taj Mahal
11) I eat at least two packets of crisps a day, oops!
12) I can just about play the piano
13) I HATE Animals
14) My favourite colour is purple
15) I love History 
16) I have a little sister 
17) I only really wear makeup on the weekends
18) I'm probably the only girl that doesn't own a pair of straighteners 
19) Summer is my favourite season
20) The song thats been on repeat recently is Bastille - Pompeii
21) I've seen Dizzie Rascal live
22) Kinder Bueno is the best chocolate ever
23) Blusher is my 2nd favourite makeup purchases
24) Youtube, twitter and Instagram are my obsessions
25)  Harry potter is my all time favourite movie and book series

Hope you enjoyed this 25 facts about me tag and I just want to say a massive good luck to anyone reading this that has exams this month or next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment