Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

3 must have skincare products

It was hard for me to narrow it down to only 3 skincare products as there's so many amazing products out there. All three of these products are different to each other but in my opinion are must haves to keep your skin fresh, clear and hydrated. Enjoy! ♡

Origins super spot remover

A good spot treatment that shows quick results is a must have for me. This spot remover by origins does just that. It has a gel like consistency which has a cooling effect on the spot so it doesn't irritate it or give a burning effect. You only need to use the tiniest bit and it'll give next day results. I normally get spots on my forehead because of my fringe, I dab a tiny bit of this every night and every morning when ever I get a spot and by the next day the spot has decreased in redness and gotten much smaller. After a few more dabs of putting it on every night and morning it would have disappeared completely. Don't be put of by the size of the bottle, it is tiny but it lasts forever as you only have to apply the tiniest bit. You can get origins from house of fraser and some bigger boots stores and is around £13.00. I must say it is quite expensive but well worth the price.
 

Origins Never A Dull Moment 

You may be wondering why I haven't added a face wash, reason being is because if your like me and you have to wake up early and go to school and rather have those few minutes in bed then getting up and using a face wash every morning and night, a face scrub is just what you need! Using a face scrub once or twice a week will remove any excess dirt that your face has attracted during the week and will leave your face looking brighter and cleaner. I'm not saying don't completely forget about your face wash but using a face scrub to make up for those lazy days will do just fine. The origins face scrub is one of my favourites. Its beads are not too harsh so won't irritate the skin or make scrubbing your face feel like a chore, instead the beads rub in nicely giving a massaging effect on the skin. Also by the name you can see it brightens the skin up instantly, it makes my skin feel awake and fresh as soon as I've used it. A bonus is that it smells like peaches! Again the price is more on the expensive side at £24.00 but definitely worth the splurge as it'll last forever and does the job.
 

 

La Roche Posay Hydreane Riche

Lastly, a good, hydrating moisturizer is a must for me. I have combination skin during the hotter months so I still a need to use a face moisturizer every morning and night. I've tried many, many different moisturizers and the La Roche Posay one is definitely my favourite. Its hydrating, blends in nicely and its not greasy at all. I can't stand greasy face moisturizers as I feel they just clog up my skin, the La Roche Posay one is far from that. Its also a very good makeup base as after applying this my foundation applies flawlessly. I've also used this in the winter months were my skin is significantly drier and it still keeps my face hydrated through out the whole day which I love. Its also for sensitive skin so it won't make you break out or won't irritate the skin. You can get La Roche Posay from boots and this cream is £11.00 which I think is quite good for the product as its a moisturizer and a makeup base.
 


15 comments:

  1. I really want to give the origins spot treatment a go, I've heard so many amazing things about it plus you can't go wrong with la roche posay in my eyes, I'll need to check out this moisturiser

    A little bit Unique - Blog

    x

    Oh, also I'd love if you'd vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the origins spot treatment is amazing, I love it! It really does give instant results. Yeah the moisturizer is the only product I've tried from the range and I love it, would really like to try some other products. x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried any of these, I'll check them out next time I'm shopping :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! All 3 are great products! X

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and for the follow, now following you back(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your lovely comment you angel, ooooo I may have try some of these things out. I have heard such ood things about origins :) x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw your welcome :-) ah yes the stuff I've tried from origins hasn't disappointed me! x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Great product reviews and layout!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw thank you :) glad you liked it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks! The Origins Spot Treatment sounds great! Thanks so much for visiting and following my blog :)

    www.dressingroomdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes it really :) aw your welcome, really liking your blog! x

      Delete