Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

My handbag essentials!

Now I'm not one to carry my whole life in my bag, there are days were I don't even take a bag with me and end up putting stuff in my friends bag which can become quite annoying...oops! However when I do decide to take a bag which is normally a small side bag this is what I normally carry - the bare essentials.


The bag that I'm currently using is a simple black side bag from New Look. It has gold circle studs and a small little tassle which I love. It looks quite small but it does carry a fair few things. This bag was only £10 so I can't really complain, I got this around January and its stayed the same quality since then which is quite good seeing as it was only a tenner.

 
 
 

What I carry?

  • My lip product for that day is always in my bag as I always find my self touching up my lips as the miracle 24 hour lip products has yet to be found. The lip gloss I've been in love with recently is my Nars larger than life lip gloss in Viva. I love the consistency of the lip gloss, its not too sticky and it lasts quite good seeing as its only a lip gloss. Its the perfect peachy pink lip gloss for spring/summer. If you want a more detailed review on this product do leave a comment below.
 
 
  • Hand sanitizer is another key product in your hand bag, especially if your someone that takes public transport a lot! I do admit I sometimes forget that I have it but its always good for emergencies. I normally like to buy ones that have a fruity scent to it as you'd probably want to use it more seeing as you don't have that horrible scent on your hand the normal ones give off.
 
 
  • I've recently been putting my Caudalie beauty elixir in my bag seeing as its been getting hotter so I've been wanting to put something that feels refreshing on the skin and the Caudalie elixir does just that. It also refreshes your makeup and makes it last longer. Some people get irritated by the scent but I absolutely love it, it kind of just energizes my skin! If you want a more detailed review on this product just leave a comment below.
 
  • I don't really like carrying big perfume bottles as I'm scared they'll break and they take unnecessary space in your handbag. I normally just carry a sample perfume, the one I've put in recently is Miss Dior by Dior. I love this fragrance as its sweet yet sophisticated and the smell lingers on for quite a while. May just have to pick up a full size bottle very soon.
 
  • Some sort of cream is a must for me. I am prone to dry hands, its quite embarrassing. The L'occitane hand cream in desert rose is one of my favourites. The smell is divine, I have never had a product that smells SO good. Its also not greasy and it keeps my hand moisturized for a longer period than most other hand creams. Again if you want a more detailed review on this product just leave a comment below.
 
  • Lastly are the quite obvious things one may carry in they're bag. Phone, purse and a mirror. You can't leave your house without these 3 things!
 
 
Thanks for reading, what are some of your essentials?
 


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post & your blog is so pretty too!
    I loooove your IPhone case aswell :)

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk - New Follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! Haha yes obnoxiously big and cute cases are my favourites :D x

      Delete
  2. Love this blog, following :)x
    www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love loccitane hand creams too - they are the best I have tried :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete